Winding method 1. Check the winding amount of the reel […]
1. Check the winding amount of the reel (usually on the reel or the packing box), and select the appropriate fishing line model.
2. Install the fishing reel on the fishing pole and turn off the fishing reel check switch.
3. Knot one end of the line, pass through a guide ring of the fishing rod, open the fishing reel outlet ring, tie the line to the reel, close the outlet ring, stretch the fishing line, check and ensure its firmness.
4. Keep the fishing line straight and tight, and start turning the rocker at a constant speed to wrap the line. Fishing gear maintenance
5. When the entanglement height is about 1.5-2 mm lower than the edge of the reel, keep the fishing line straight and tight, stop the entanglement, cut the fishing line, and don't put it on the other line of the reel.
Wheel loading method
1. Install the fishing reel on the fishing rod. Common sense of fishing gear maintenance
2. Turn on the fishing reel check switch, open the fishing reel outlet ring, pull the line out, close the outlet ring, and pass the line through the fishing rod guide ring in turn.
3. Fasten the falling line, tighten each section of the fishing rod, and close the fishing reel to stop.
1. Turn on the fishing reel check switch, turn the rocker, adjust the line to fall to the proper position, and close the check switch.
2. Hook the fishing line with your index finger, turn your head sideways, and send the rod back. The distance between the rod and the ground should be the line drop to the ground.
3. Send the rod side up and forward. When the rod is at the front side and holding a 45-degree angle on the ground, the force will loosen the line and the line will drop. How to maintain fishing gear
4. When the line falls into the water, after the line feeding is finished, shake the rocker, close the outlet loop, tighten the fishing line, and put the rod on the rod holder.
1. Lift the rod, shake and stretch, keep the fishing line tight and straight, and place the rod at a 45-degree angle on the ground.
2. Shake the wheel at a constant speed, keep the fishing line tight and straight, adjust the tightness of the fishing wheel according to the size of the fishing power.
3. After the fish is collected, put the rod on the rack, and the fishing reel shall not touch the ground and get dirty and scratched.
Wheel unloading method
1. Turn off the non-return switch and remove the wire drop.
2. Tighten the thread with your fingers and shake the joystick. Maintenance of fishing gear
3. Distinguish the thread on the thread reel. Fishing tackle maintenance
4. Unload the wheel, clean and install it. Common sense of fishing gear maintenance