When some people are fishing, they often only see the f […]
When some people are fishing, they often only see the fish without moving their rods. Part of the reason is that the hooks are not maintained. Because the hook is not maintained after use, it will rust and become dull after a long time. At this time, even if the bait on the hook is eaten by the fish, it is difficult to catch the fish. Always pay attention to the maintenance of fishing hooks to keep them clean, bright and sharp. The maintenance of fishing hooks mainly adopts simple methods today.
1. The hook tip is the most important part and the place that needs the most protection. Do not let the fishing tip touch hard objects when fishing. You should also avoid hanging grass when fishing in the grass, because water plants are the easiest to blunt the hook tip.
2. Every time you go home after fishing, no matter how tired you are, put the hook stall used that day in a ventilated place to dry, and apply a little vegetable oil. Blunt hooks can be sharpened with a grindstone.
3. Check the hooks one by one frequently. If you find that some hooks have rust spots, you can polish them with a small piece of fine sandpaper. The hooks that can no longer be used should be resolutely eliminated. After catching a big fish, check that the hook tip is still sharp. If it becomes blunt, replace the hook.
4. Whether it is an explosive hook, a string hook or a box hook (box lunch hook), it can be wrapped in paper after the above treatment. Because paper is breathable, bait plastic is not easy to breathe. Mainly do not use plastic paper or plastic bags to prevent moisture.
5. Fishing hooks that have not been used for a long time should be stored in a cool and dry place, preferably sealed and stored.