1. Fishing rod. There are many classifications of fishi […]
1. Fishing rod. There are many classifications of fishing rods, such as hand rods, sea rods, lure rods, etc. There are different lengths in different categories, such as hand rods, which are 3.6 meters, 4.5 meters, 5.4 meters, 6.3 meters, 7.2 meters and so on.
2. Fishing line. Fishing line is divided into main line and sub-line. In some places, the main line is also called the bus line, which is the section between the connecting rod and the sub-line. The sub-line is the line connecting the main line and the hook, which is called the sub-line. The one on the water surface is called the wind line, and the one below the water surface is called the water line.
3. The rod slightly rope. Connect the rod to the main line. Glue the pole part on the pole slightly.
4. Connector. The connector is divided into a character ring, a pin, and a quick pin that is connected with a character ring and a pin. The main function of the connector is to connect the main line and the sub-line.
5. Space beans. Its function is to fix the floating seat and the lead seat, and there is a rubber particle in the middle that can pass through the fishing line. The size of the space beans depends on the size of the fishing line, and different space beans are selected for different fishing line numbers.
6. Floating seat. Connect the fishing line and the float so that the float can be fixed on the fishing line. The size of the float depends on the diameter of the float feet. Generally do not consider the line number.
7. Float. The eyes of the fisherman and the fishing season can be reflected by the float.
8. Lead sheet seat. There is a hole in the middle of the lead roll to pass through the fishing line, which is selected according to the size of the line.
9. Lead sheet, lead sinker. The depth of the hook in the water can be controlled by different weights, the lead sheet is rolled on the lead sheet seat, and there is a hole in the middle of the lead weight to pass the fishing line.
10. Fish hook. There are many types of fish hooks, the most commonly used are Iseni, Izu, Shinkanto, Chimata Kaixi, sleeve hooks, etc. They can also be divided into barbed hooks and non-barb hooks according to whether there are barbs.