The appearance of the fishing gear accessory connector […]
The appearance of the fishing gear accessory connector has brought great convenience for anglers to combine fishing gear, but it also needs to be selected correctly. There are many types and specifications of connectors. If it is not selected properly, it will affect normal fishing. Of course, if it is selected properly, it will improve fishing performance. The selection principles are as follows.
1. Depending on the water area, fish species, and fishing methods, the choice of connectors is also different. For example, you should choose large and strong connectors when fishing big fish.
2. In a fishing set composed of lines, sinkers, hooks, floats, etc., the connectors used should be able to hook the strength of each part of the set, and there should be no excessively weak links.
3. In a set of fishing rig, the connecting parts should not be too many, which will cause mutual entanglement, and will increase the weight of the whole fishing rig. If you use a hand pole to float the hook for fishing, too many connectors will delay the fish’s bait response, and if the rod is raised too loudly, it will also start the fish at the bottom.
4. The connecting parts are all made of metal, and the structure is more complicated. It needs to be carefully checked when selecting. There should be no burrs, sharp bends or unevenness on the surface, otherwise the fishing line will be easily damaged.
5. The diameter of the wire connecting the connector and the fishing line should not be smaller than the diameter of the fishing line. If it is too thin, the wire is easy to cut when the fishing line is stressed.