How to tie the hook and rod 1. Preparation tools: Stran […]
How to tie the hook and rod
1. Preparation tools: Strand ruler (measure the length of strand), fish hook (generally recommended to use barbless cuff hook and barbless new Kanto), scissors, fishing line, strand box (used to place For the tied strands, choose a length of 40cm-50cm).
2. Measure the length of the strand with a strand ruler, depending on the fishing environment, for example, choose 50-70cm.
3. Cross the thread ends together.
4. Put the hook on, and the handle of the hook is forward.
5. Slowly wind 4-7 turns from the hook handle forward.
6. Slowly pull out the end of the thread, cut off the excess part with scissors, and the hook is ready.
Precautions for binding hooks
1. Keep a certain length of thread when tying the hook, and leave the same length of thread every time you tie the hook, so that it is tied neatly, and the length of the strands is the same.
2. When tying the hook, be sure to wind it gently (five or six times) when winding the hook handle, and use your fingers to block the thread when it slides out.
3. When the thread is tightened, slowly pull the thread head to minimize wear.
4. This one is very important, it can avoid a lot of disconnection phenomenon. When the thread is tightened, the thread should be detoured in front of the hook handle, because the hook handle is inclined backward, if the strand is behind the hook handle, it is easy to wear the strand when fishing. Lead to tangent.
5. When tying the hook, it is also important to make the tying hook line inside the hook handle. This is very important, but it is easy to ignore. The tying hook line is inside the hook handle to meet the force requirements, and it is easy to penetrate when the fish bites the hook. Fish body: If the hook line is outside the hook handle, it is not only easy to unhook, but also when the hook is stressed, the end of the hook handle is also easy to wear the hook line and cut the fishing line.