Spinning fishing reel: Winding method 1. Check t […]
Spinning fishing reel:
1. Check the winding amount of the reel (usually on the reel or the packing box), and select the appropriate fishing line model.
2. Install the fishing reel on the fishing rod and turn off the fishing reel check switch.
3. Knot one end of the line, pass through a guide ring of the fishing rod, open the fishing reel outlet ring, tie the line to the reel, close the outlet ring, stretch the fishing line, check and ensure its firmness.
4. Keep the fishing line straight and tight, and start rotating the rocker at a constant speed to wrap the line.
5. When the entanglement height is about 1.5-2 mm lower than the edge of the reel, keep the fishing line straight and tight, stop the entanglement, cut the fishing line, and don't put it on the other line of the reel.
Wheel loading method
1. Install the fishing reel on the fishing rod (combined state).
2. Turn on the fishing reel check switch, open the fishing reel outlet ring, pull the line out, close the outlet ring, and pass the line through the fishing rod guide ring in turn.
3. Tie the falling line, tighten the knots of the fishing rod, close the fishing reel and stop.
1. Turn on the fishing reel check switch, turn the rocker, adjust the line to fall to the proper position, and close the check switch.
2. Hook the fishing line with your index finger, turn your head sideways, and send the rod back. The distance between the rod and the ground is better if the line falls to the ground.
3. Send the rod side up and forward. When the rod is in front of the side and holds a 45-degree angle on the ground, the line will be shaken loose and the line will drop.
4. When the line falls into the water, after the end of the line feeding, shake the rocker to close the outlet loop, tighten the fishing line, and put the rod on the rod holder.
1. When there is fish sentiment, lift the rod, shake the hook (brake hook), keep the fishing line tight and straight, and place the rod at a 45-degree angle on the ground.
2. Shake the wheel at a constant speed, keep the fishing line tight and straight, adjust the elastic knob of the fishing wheel according to the size of the fishing power.
3. After the fish is collected, put the rod on the rack, and the fishing wheel shall not touch the ground, get dirty and scratch.
Wheel unloading method
1. Turn off the non-return switch and remove the wire drop.
2. Tighten the thread with your fingers and shake the joystick.
3. Distinguish the thread from the thread reel.
4. Unload the wheel, clean and install it.
1. After each fishing, the fishing reel should be cleaned and dried.
2. Regularly (25 fishing times) disassemble (according to the picture) for maintenance, add lubricating grease to the gear plate, spiral gear, positioning gear, slider, rocker shaft, bearing, etc.
3. When you stop fishing for a long time, you should thoroughly maintain it once and put it in a dry place.
Drum fishing reel:
The winding method must first pass the fishing line through the wire loop, and then fasten it on the spool. The height of the winding should be lower than the height of the edge of the reel, about 1.5-2 mm. Do not wind more or less, otherwise it will prevent you from throwing the thread correctly. Regardless of the size of the drum fishing reel, its line capacity is comparable to that of the spinning reel. Adjusting the braking method The star braking performance of the drum fishing reel is the same as the front and rear braking performance of the spinning type. The fishing power of the reel can be adjusted by rotating it clockwise or counterclockwise. Casting method When performing drum-style fishing reel throwing activities, first do some preparations, that is, adjust the adjustment knob first. The purpose is to adjust the reel exit speed to prevent the fishing line from being caused by the reel output line speed exceeding the casting speed. Recoil phenomenon appears (because the throwing speed is related to the weight of the falling bait and the angle of the angler's arm strength, after adjusting the adjustment button, the next step is to push the clutch button with your thumb, and be sure to adjust it to your personal suitability). After adjusting the adjustment button, the next step is to push the clutch button with your thumb to make the wire wheel and the wire wheel separate. Putting the pole in a correct posture, he threw it towards his goal.
1. Before throwing the line, once the clutch button is engaged, use the thumb of the hand holding the fishing reel to press the reel a little harder to prevent the line;
2. At the moment when the bait enters the water, the thumb must also press and hold the reel in time to make the reel slowly exit the line or even stop the exit, so as to avoid the phenomenon of the fishing line becoming tangled or exploded due to the large speed difference at the instant of entering the water. . Then shake the rocker in the forward direction to make the clutch structure in meshing state.
3. When the fraying occurs, please do not be impatient and nervous. You can loosen and remove the right side cover to remove the fraying reel, and reinstall it after straightening it out. (When the clutch button is pushed down, it is to ensure that the wire wheel and the wire shaft in the clutch structure are in a disengaged state. In this state, the wire wheel has the function of threading; release the finger again and shake the rocker in the forward direction. When you hear a slight click After the click, the clutch structure is in meshing state. In addition, the rocker arm cannot be shaken when the clutch structure is pressed, because it is easy to damage the arranging system.) When you are proficient in these performance structures and the drum fishing reel When it has characteristics and is better at throwing, you can relax the adjustment button appropriately to reduce resistance, which will increase your throwing distance.
Under normal circumstances, the internal parts of the drum-type fishing reels purchased from the market are coated with a proper amount of grease. However, drum fishing reels, like other fishing reels or precision machines, require normal cleaning and maintenance after a period of use.
1. Lubricating the transmission system: After using for a long time, if you want your fishing reel to continue to work in the best condition, you need to apply a layer of lubricating oil inside the main body of the fishing reel. If you are not familiar with the structure of the drum fishing reel, you should refer to the explosion diagram of the fishing reel structure or ask a teacher who is proficient in the structure of the fishing reel for help. Specifically, first disassemble the rocker arm and brake structure, then loosen the side cover screws, remove the side cover, and oil the ends of the spool main shaft, the bearings, the main gear and the gear rod, and the teeth of the worm. When applying oil, be sure to operate carefully, because the excess weeping grease and oil will flow into other places and sometimes destroy its performance.
2. Timely inspection: After fishing, especially after rainy days and sea fishing, you should carefully check your fishing reel in time to prevent any sewage, dirt or sand from accumulating in the fishing reel; before storing Wipe the fishing reel clean with a clean, damp cotton cloth, and re-lubricate.