Fishing rod The water surface of the reservoir is large […]
The water surface of the reservoir is larger and the environment is more complicated. Generally, the poles used are longer. If you want to make a long shot, use a sea pole. Remember to bring the missed rope. Rocky pole, hand and sea dual purpose, is an indispensable weapon for freshwater fishing for big fish. The tonality of the rocky pole is between the hand pole and the sea pole. It has good pressure resistance and high stability. The length is generally 3.6 meters-7.2 meters. between.
(1) Simple combination
A 4.5-meter hand pole and a 2.7-meter rock pole, one for shallow water and one for deep water
(2) According to the target fish
1. For fishing large fish, such as carp, silver carp, grass, herring, you can use sea poles above 2.7 meters for long-range shots, 3.6 meters sea poles + 4000 series wheels, specializing in big fish, you can also use 6.3 meters or 7.2 meters hand poles .
2. If you are fishing for small fish, such as crucian carp, you can use a 4.5-meter or 5.4-meter hand pole; if the shore conditions are better (the water is deep and there are a few plants), a 3.6-meter hand pole is also good
3. If you want to catch big fish near the coast, you can use 4.5 or 5.4 meters rock poles to hang and float, so that you can take both large and small fish into consideration.
(3) According to the season
For spring fishing shoals, a 4.5-meter hand pole is enough; in the hot summer, you often have to fish far and deep, with 4.5 meters or more; in autumn, use 4.5 to 6.3 meters; in the late autumn and winter, do not use hand poles, use sea poles to fish the bottom. The weather is cold and the fish are hidden deep.
(4) According to water depth
At least 5.4 meters of hand poles should be used for tai fishing of about 3 meters; if the water depth is more than 4 meters, 6.3 meters of hand poles must be used. The poles should not be full. Leave some room to lift the poles, otherwise large fish will easily break.
Lakes and reservoirs generally have a wide range of water depths, and there are many species of fish, large and small. Therefore, when fishing in the lake, the choice of hooks should be based on the different fish species, but it is best to choose a thicker hook and a moderate size. Fish hook. It can catch large, medium and small fishes. It has a higher catch rate and is more economical than using a large hook or a small hook.
For crucian carp, small hooks with thinner strips should be used, which have good inhalation, such as Izu No. 2 to No. 6, Ise No. 1 to No. 3, and various barbless sports hooks. For omnivorous large-sized fish such as carp, use large round hooks with thicker hooks to have sufficient tensile strength, such as Iseni and Koiso No. 8 or higher, or Sen and No. 2 or higher . The main fishing catfish, snakehead, scorpionfish, sea bass and other ferocious carnivorous fish should use large hooks with longer hook handles to facilitate unhooking, such as Senaga 1.5 or above and Maruze and Baihu 10 or above.
Compared with competitive fishing in small water surface fish ponds, lakes and reservoirs should be more broad and flexible. The bait used in different regions and seasons varies greatly. Meat and vegetable baits are used together. The lakes and reservoirs contain both meat-eating fish that eat insects, earthworms, shrimps, and small fish, as well as vegetarian fish that eat cornmeal, beans, rice, and grass.
In early spring, when it is warm and cold, the water temperature is low. After the fish are overwintering, they need to be supplemented with high protein and high calories. At this time, natural fishing baits such as fish meal, bloodworms, and earthworms are the best choices.
In midsummer, the climate is hot, the temperature difference between day and night is small, and the appetite of fishes decreases. Larger fish have rarely foraged all-weather. In most cases, they are concentrated in the three to four periods of morning, evening and night. The bait should be fragrant. Mainly type.
Autumn: Fishing in autumn. Use bait more carefully and pertinently. If you are fishing in an unfamiliar water area for the first time, you should do some research to understand, see more, ask more and try, and strive to make the bait delicious. The fishing performance.
The fishing line for lakes and reservoirs should be thick but not thin, new and not old, and good or bad. The thread is thicker, it is not suitable to run into the big fish. The new thread has no burrs and damage, and can maintain the original tension of the thread number; the good thread is not only strong, but also the signal transmission is sensitive, flexible, no draught, and no memory Or the memory is less, it is an important help for catching big fish and good fish.
The following factors should be considered for lake and reservoir fishing floats:
1. Signal filtering function. That is, the function of filtering or reducing false signals such as small miscellaneous fish hooks, and the buoyancy and lead distribution are relatively large and heavier;
2. Anti-wind and anti-wave function. Because the lakes and reservoirs are relatively large and open, the wind and waves are relatively large, and the floating body is relatively longer.
3. Signal amplification function. Fishing rods for lakes and reservoirs are generally relatively long. Amplifying the float signal can effectively overcome the difficulty in catching the float signal caused by the long visual distance. The solid, thin diameter and flexible long tail float can effectively amplify the fish hook. signal.