Like people, fishing rods have life limits. Whether it […]
Like people, fishing rods have life limits. Whether it is a good rod or a poor rod, the lifespan will be gradually reduced during use. When the rod body is covered with hidden injuries, the fishing rod is easy to break. Although this situation is inevitable, it is possible to delay the damage of the fishing rod through daily maintenance. Here are some tips on maintenance to share with fishermen, hoping to help everyone.
1. The newly bought fishing rod must be disassembled when you get home, and each section is taken out and polished. The polish can prevent dust and prevent the fishing rod from being difficult to return after catching a big fish.
2. Equip each fishing rod with a cloth cover, preferably waterproof nylon silk, which is tightly organized, which is dustproof and waterproof, and can prevent the rods from colliding with each other. To make it easier to find the fishing rod you need, you can mark different colors on the cloth bag. When using the fishing rod, plug the rod in the cloth bag to prevent it from being lost. The cloth bags should be washed at least once a year.
3. Wipe every section of the fishing rod clean every time you close the rod. Never leave undried fish food. Otherwise, the fish food will stick to the rod after it dries, and the next time you use the rod to pull it out Will scratch the paint on the fishing rod.
4. When using the fishing rod, try not to put the fishing rod on the ground, and get into the habit of putting the fishing rod on the rack. If you don’t pay attention to the sand or mud on the fishing rod, you must wipe it clean and return home. In the future, the fishing rod will be disassembled and cleaned, the inside and outside must be washed, then rinsed with clean water, and dried in the shade. Then put polished wax.
5. After going home every time, it is best to withdraw the rod section section by section and place it in a ventilated place to dry the moisture in each section of the rod in the shade, so that the paint film of the fishing rod can be well protected.